Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real :: A Valentine

Happy St. Valentine's Day! 
~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~


{Pretty}


Since Isaac Jogues is only 2 1/2, I'm sure he won't mind me placing this photograph under the {Pretty}heading. I can't help it. Just look at those eyelashes. 
Watch out, Grandpa, it's this little guy who has me swooning this Valentine's Day. 



{Happy}
 



 Isaac is very happy when he is able to help with 'heavy duty' chores and he loves to push things around (including his baby sister, but that's another post). Almost every time he comes over to play in the backyard he heads straight for the wheelbarrow. Last Saturday he helped Grandpa pick up all the broken branches and sticks that were scattered on the ground all around the house. On Sunday afternoon Grandpa accompanied by Isaac pushing the wheelbarrow, took a long stroll through the neighborhood.








Really, it was very cute.

  

{Funny}




Margaret looks like a little frog princess in her fleecy REI green bunting.
A thrift store bargain Katie found a few weeks ago. 


{Real}
 
 Holly and I were inspecting what the squirrels and the winter elements have been busy doing to my Halloween pumpkins. I am almost certain I'll have pumpkin vines growing under the crape myrtle this summer. It may be fun!

Saint Valentine, pray for us.


{P, H, F, R} 



Join in every Thursday, at Like Mother, Like Daughter




round button chicken


2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'd put Isaac under 'pretty' too - those eye lashes! I also have an Isaac and he also has beautiful long eye lashes - he is 17 now, but when he was little we almost had to have them trimmed for his glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed these pictures so very much and I again want to complement you on your phototgraphy endeavors. We are so blessed in this day and age to be able to share pictures and I can save them to my Picasa album. My Mom never got pictures of you kids growing up as we had to take them to the camera shop to have them developed and sometimes they stayed in the camera for a year or so. Thank you for sharing your beautiful granchildren and my 'greats'.

    ReplyDelete