Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Big Send Off - day one, in which the girls have a little fun and the packing begins

Megan Colleen will be heading to college in North Carolina on Thursday of this week. Today is Tuesday. Yesterday I decided to take the rest of the week off from work to spend time with my youngest and help her with last minute shopping and packing. 

First, we decided a lunch out was in order and we asked Katie and Erin to join us. Of course, baby Isaac came, too! We went to TGI Fridays:
 
The food was delicious and we enjoyed our time together.

A photo op outside the restaurant before we headed home:

Aww!

Poor Megan!

That's better!

Sister and nephew love!





Later, we finished up some shopping and returned home so Megan could start packing:



I love Megan's little bedroom. It has so very much to say. In her absence it will continue to hold all these little pieces of her. When my heart misses her too much, I will find refuge here. 
I will lie on her bed and soak her in. 




1 comment: