Friday, March 8, 2013

{P, H, F, R} - a day late, because (my) life is like that.

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~


{Pretty}



Having survived winter, my pansies are ready to welcome Spring!





{HAPPY}







 This past Sunday there was much rejoicing over the christening of two of the cutest, little cherubs - Gabriel and Liam. Welcome to our Church family, sweet boys!
Congratulations Coen Family!



{FUNNY}



Isaac invited me to join him in donning sunglasses. So here we are looking pretty darn cool, eh? No sooner had Grandpa started snapping pictures when Isaac decided that the sunglasses could actually be transformed into some rather interesting mustaches. Obsessed with facial hair, that one. I predict he'll be sporting a beard and mustache as soon as he is able.


{REAL}

Now that my nest is empty the house, most of the time, is less cluttered. I do have a very bad habit - although sometimes I wonder if it's really so bad - of kicking off my shoes and just leaving them wherever they may fall. From this, I have learned not to scold my husband whenever I trip over his shoes. Don't want to seem hypocritical, after all.
Besides, he seldom leaves his shoes lying around.
But all his other 'junk'?
Well, that's another story.
 
On the floor of the dining room.

In the family room ...

and just on the other side of the ottoman.

 Just be glad I didn't take pictures of my bedroom floor.
Keeping it real, that's all.
 
{p,h,f,r}

Join in every Thursday, at Like Mother, Like Daughter

round button chicken



3 comments:

  1. I love pansies! They are such friendly flowers. I do a similar thing with my flip flops... I have three pairs that I wear around the house, and some days I can't find any of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors that you captured in your pansy photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kick my shoes off wherever also. Your feet just get tired, right?? But then I forget where I left them :)

    ReplyDelete