Monday, March 28, 2011

On the occasion of Holly giving Isaac a Bath

This is Isaac


And this is Holly


Holly thinks Isaac could use a bath.

Holly's baths tickle, tickle, tickle ...

"Okay, Holly, I've had enough of your tickly bathing!"

                                 Holly doesn't think Nana wiped away the potatoes and carrots well enough.                                  
"Umm, tastes just fine. I like giving this pup a bath!" 

"But Holly! That's my sensitive spot!!"

Holly is determined to finish the job.

"Can't forget to clean the ears!"

"Okay, Holly, that's quite enough! I'm clean already!"

"Now hold on, little rascal! Let me clean your hands!"


Isaac has had enough, "I'm outta here!"



Photos property of Darby C. Fitzpatrick (c) 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Delightful! Truly a joy to behold, print by print and caption by caption. Such love for your Isaac and Holly, Nana D. I do cherish you!

    ReplyDelete