Friday, January 28, 2011

A Walk in the Snow



Who giveth snow like wool: scattereth mists like ashes. Psalm 147:16


He commandeth the snow to go down upon the earth, and the winter rain, and the shower of his strength. Job 37:6

And he was transfigured before them. And his face did shine as the sun: and his garments became white as snow. Matthew 17:2


The glory of Libanus shall come to thee, the Ar tree, and the box tree, and the pine tree together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary: and I will glorify the place of my feet. Isaiah 60:13


O ye ice and snow, bless the Lord: praise and exalt him above all for ever. Daniel 3:70

And with you perhaps I shall abide, or even spend the winter: that you may bring me on my way whithersoever I shall go. 1 Corinthians 16:6

As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to him that sent him, for he refresheth his soul. Proverbs 25:13

And then come, and accuse me, saith the Lord: if your sins be as scarlet, they shall be made as white as snow: and if they be red as crimson, they shall be white as wool. Isaiah 1:18


Fire, hail, snow, ice, stormy winds which fulfill his word: Psalm 148:8


He hath cut down cedars, taken the holm, and the oak that stood among the trees of the forest: he hath planted the pine tree, which the rain hath nourished. Isaiah 44:14



All Verses are from the Douay-Rheims Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment